ILOVEYOU

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

happy chinese new year =))

having dinner at hong kong cafe
=) yummy
pic of mine =)
enjoy haa




am my eyes big enough??

will talk about how i celebrate my new year on previous day
first day(chu yi)
go to darling house have dinner gamble wait for time to pass
and den movie at jp watch love matters
to me this show is all about SEX!!??
so overall is okay =)
so after the movie ...time check is already 1.30 ..yawn..sleepy
haa
never ton at darling house because father is alone at home
so when back home ..den is 2 plus leh
and night...

2nd day (chu er)
rottt at home sleep till 10 plus cause wake by this stupid sound
dong dong qiang super duper loud
and it wakes me up gosh damn it ...
so go buy kfc for my lunch when the clock turns 11
cause i dun want to eat hotcake or blahhh
because ytd i have eaten hotcake already =)
so forward to kfc and buy finish so home
okay walk walk walk
out of the blue
a big fat potato fell down(means me lah)
???!!!
den my brother faster pull me up
den see the floor is wet..
but dun have the caution
things
cause there wet the stupid aunty put it beside and the distance
is too far
who the hack saw tat stupid sign
so my brother scold tat stupid aunty and we when back home
haaa
lame...so my had a big fcuking buise and wound
so damn suai !!!
den darling came to my house and slack eat play
den till night we go to my aunty house to play 21 point(noe wat i mean)
haa so overall LOSE up to 30 dollars ..
so damn unlucky..


3rd day(chu shan)
wake up early go suntec wif yu luan
blah blah bah
den home sweet home =)
lazy to evaborate much
so stop here =)


xing nian kuai le
happy new year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home