ILOVEYOU

Wednesday, November 5, 2008






3/11/08
meet up wif darling =)
haha go cathy watch movie
THE COFFIN = not very nice show ...
watch liao go far east awhile...slack slack..
den go bugis haha brought a dress and shoes..
darling brought shirt and shoes too..
haha
after tat back to my home...


4/11/08


wake up early 4 job interview at kallang barhu
walk walk walk take bus here and there keep turn her and here
finally reach the place leh..=)
and wait fcuking long too..
cause kailee is hungry liao...
finally...........................................interview finish liao..

whahahaha
after tat pJ and wQ acc me go far east took my pay...

is damn less
i noe i stupid
hahaa

den we brought watch and sin yu came find us..

ahead to cathy again watch HSM3 haha

show quite nice(excluding the song)
haha cause they keep sing sing sing...
until i tired...

but the alot of part i didnt fall asleep cause i saw
Q MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

haha PJJJ

de bf..Q MO..

5/11/08

exam day..taking my chinese paper
siannnnnn didnt study much
and PJ AND WQ came to find me early in the moring
help me spray HAIR..
and turn my hair into a condition of cao ta!!!
haha cause damn hard!!!!!
and after exam go to mac mac to have lunch anddd

PJ PUT ME SQ006 in the afternoon
cause say want play monopoly de..sad=(

you make me bankrupt 2 round you noe haha

ccause tat evil wan qing hor keep build house
i so bad luck enter her 2 house both 12000
hw i going pay her see
she evil hor HAAAAAAAAAAAA





k lahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

end here liao..

later meet my PJ AND WQ
to buy work work thingss...-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home